Designed and constructed to your requirements!
Located in Muchea Industrial Park
Key Property Information
Designed and constructed to your requirements! A brand-new office, warehouse and hardstand facility to suit a number of uses.
Proposed Development Features (subject to change based on Lessee requirements)
• 200m2* Office
• 408m2* Truck workshop
• 1680m2* - 3000m2* Warehouse
• 1080m2* Canopy
• 10,000m2* Hardstand
• 100m2* Toilets & Facilities
• Site area 20,000m2* ( 2Ha*)
• Full drive-through access
• 3 Street frontage
• Abundant hardstand for storage or display
• Ample on-site staff & customer parking
• Adjoining IOR Petroleum's brand new 24-Hour drive through truck fuel station
• Join BP, Elders, Refuel, IOR & more
• RAV 10 Rated Internal Roads in the Estate
• Suits FREIGHT & LOGISTICS, WAREHOUSING, STORAGE, DISTRIBUTION, TRUCK DEPOT, YELLOW KIT SALES & LEASING
• Built to Lessee requirements
Contact Dave Mills at Industrial & General for further details.
Muchea Industrial Park Information
• Muchea Industrial Park (MIP) is some 35 minutes north of the Perth CBD.
• It is strategically located at the end of the $1 billion NorthLink WA extension of Tonkin Highway to Muchea.
• MIP forms the northern gateway for all freight moving from Perth to the State’s mining, oil and gas and agriculture regions in the Midwest and the Pilbara.
• The Muchea Road Train Assembly Area is a future RAV 10 terminus, replacing Wubin as a closer, more convenient disassembly location.
• The estate is RAV 10 rated internally and will eventually allow RAV 10 high wide load access to Great Northern Highway (North) via the old Great Northern Highway slip road.
• MIP enables companies to bypass Perth’s heavily congested industrial suburbs, with unprecedented freeway access between Perth’s core industrial suburbs.
• BP Australia’s truck refuelling and service stop, one of the largest in Western Australia, is already fully operational at the entrance to MIP on the opposing side of Mercury Rise.
• The Federal and State Governments have completed the NorthLink WA project and accelerated work on the $275 million Bindoon Bypass.
• This includes a 66km final link to upgrade the Great Northern Highway south from Wubin to Muchea to cater for 53m triple road trains.
• MIP adjoins the Muchea Road Train Assembly Area and Tonkin Hwy Muchea interchange, servicing the State’s critical high-wide-load truck corridor, and providing future direct access for 53m triple road trains travelling north of Muchea on Great Northern Highway.
• The opening of Tonkin Highway to Muchea has changed the dynamics of Perth’s eastern industrial core and how the State’s North can be efficiently serviced from the metropolitan area.
• Mining, agricultural and logistics focused businesses can now locate closer to their strategic operations or customer bases in the State’s northern regions without having to transport large equipment and freight through an already constrained metropolitan road network.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in early, position yourself for the future and secure a brand-new, custom-built facility in Perth’s only RAV 10 rated industrial estate - poised to become the industrial gateway to the Midwest & Pilbara.
Contact Dave Mills at Industrial & General for further details. Proposed plans are available.